Jana’s life on weekends
Here are few of the things that I love to do on a weekend:
1. Walk around wearing holiday themed boxers (Valentine’s day, Halloween, Christmas) and my Hello-Kitty jersey.
2. Improvise and add “unique” ingredients to my scrambled eggs. (This is only taking place this month, as David with whom I have breakfast on weekends is away in Bolivia.)
3. Sprawl on my couch (which is shorter than me, so my legs always hang over one of its ends) and watch West Wing while at the same time attempt to read a trashy romance novel (something I won’t admit to at work).
4. I refuse to wear socks … I must be free to wiggle my toes. I also like to swing my legs as they hang off of the couch.
5. I love to make a big pot of coffee and chill it and then drink iced coffee the whole weekend.
6. I must drink the coffee out of my Wizard of Oz pint glasses using my swirly blue straw. Drinking with straw makes everything so much better.
I wish I was more productive on weekends. In fact, watching West Wing makes me wish I was more productive every day. I want to have to go to work on a Sunday. I want to make a difference.
So today, after I am done with my adventures in Manhattan, I will come back and re-evaluate my list. I need a plan- maybe a 12 to 18 months long strategic plan. Yes, that’s what I will do.